[Dailydrool] Sending a card in a pinch....

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 20 23:01:47 PDT 2016

Just a quick note to give other Droolers an idea if they need to send a card in a pinch, like for example the Drooler that requested cards sent to her 94 year old dad.
I live almost an hour from commerce, but wanted to send him a birthday card. So I ripped apart an old birthday card and turned it into a post card...wrote a quick sentiment, popped a stamp on it, and away we go. Quick and easy, and will make someones day....