[Dailydrool] dog breath, King George ATB,Beth's Father Bob,

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 21 05:24:13 PDT 2016

Hi ALL,

It's Phoebe of the Triplets!  Phoebe, the BEST, the Therapy Dog to Special
Needs children at the library!

Harvey and Tilly posted about it weeks ago!  They were so Bassetly jealous
and snarley!!

  They tried to hide my belt and leash with my insurance card!

I found them.  Off to the library to the HALLOWEEN Party next Weds.  I will
be a clown!

Mama found a 6 yr old Basset in the shelter here named Peggy Sue, looks like
our own CaseyMae ATB (2008).

It is haunting her!! 4 Dogs!!  Can she do it?

We will have to get a new name.  The Quads?

Will the pac let her in?

Doggy breath is not like sweet Puppy breath!!  Neither is human breath in
the morning sweet!! Right Merta Lou?

  Love and Drool slung to the King George family.  14 years of tears will
fill the  floor mop.  Be nice to yourself and the happy memories will slowly
return.

Beth, I was just thinking of you.  Happy birthday to you 94 yr old Dad!
What a Blessing he is to have been given long life!  Capture the moments of
celebration!

We have shared some many years of pain and hurt together!  Now the time of
Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Love to All my Drool friends who are so dear to my Mama's heart, Phoebe, the
Best (lab)