[Dailydrool] Advice & Comments (DAISY) FIRST POST

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 21 14:08:54 PDT 2016

​
Well here goes. What is happening to you is happening to us as we speak! I
was going to wait to say anything until we had a definitive diagnosis but
now I feel compelled to share and this may be long:

The other day Conley went into a state of extreme panic. I fed him,
thinking it might help It did not so we shot off to the Vet.
Now. Neither of my usual Vets were there and Conley had just eaten.

The Vet who helped us could not find anything and Conley had settled down.
I suggested an xray one of the belly and one of the chest since we KNEW he
has a heart murmur and he is on meds for it.

The Vets there when we were in consulted, showed me the xray and it
appeared that there were some anomalies, so they agreed to do an ultrasound
which I did not see although I would not have been able to read it anyway.

To make a long story shorter, the final opinion was that he had a large
mass on the spleen, lesions on the kidney and "something IN his heart":
Hemangiosarcoma.