[Dailydrool] Advice & Comments (DAISY) FIRST POST

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 22 07:40:10 PDT 2016

Bev,
I am so sorry to read about Conley having hemangio sarcoma.  He is so young
and I know how aggressive it is, as we have had several with it in the past.
Our very first hound, Bess, passed from it too.
I know there was another post with someone who may have it, cannot find it,
but we send out mega drool to all the hounds with it.  I do not know what
the best thing to do is as all our hounds who had it were older and beyond
surgery to remove a spleen or "spots" , we never did any chemo.
For us we maybe just bought some extra time.  I hate this one!

Hugs to all,
Wen and the Bounders
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com