[Dailydrool] Giving pills

Sandra Wheeler via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 22 08:31:01 PDT 2016

This is when the nose causes problems. I use to give pills in a piece of hot dog but they started being suspicious and would sniff before taking it. I was out of cream cheese one day so I used peanut butter. I took a piece of bread and spread a layer of pb on it, stuck the pill in the pb, folded the bread in half and tore off the corner with the pill and they gobble it down. They haven't caught on yet but none of our bassets take regular medication.
Hope this helps someone.
SandyW
Bea, Dora and Val