[Dailydrool] Basset Fundraising Auction

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 22 10:54:20 PDT 2016

Hey everyone--fellow Droolers.  Announcement of CBHR's fall auction of fine Basset Items, not 'crap'.  It is called October Sooprise Basset Hound Style.  Merchandise includes retail merchandise from my Basset Boutique which was set up to augment our store; also a few items from my personal collection.  For  nice gifts for the Basset lovers in your circle of Basset friends and family.  Husbands take note--easy shopping by auction, It is a closed Facebook group for good reasons like fraud and messing with the bidding process

If you are intrigued by these higher end offerings, please contact me for an invitation,  jjcsandrcs at aol.com  Thanks for caring for not only your own Bassets but also those across the Northern hemisphere in US, Canada and Great Britain etc.