[Dailydrool] Not eating

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 22 10:30:12 PDT 2016

Could I get some advice?  Twinkletoes is 13 ½ and has virtually stopped
eating.  She is totally off dog food, but will agree to eat meat (chicken,
hamburger, etc.) and dog biscuits, and Zuke’s peanut butter dog treats, but
is not interested in anything else, including long-time favorites such as
cheese and eggs.  We know she has a mass on her liver, which we have decided
not to aggressively treat with chemo, but to let her live out her days
without the stress of vets, operations, etc.  She’s is not manifesting any
signs of pain, and remains interested in walks, ear rubs, and all her
favorite things except food.  We really don’t want her remaining time to be
spent starving, so any suggestions about food that has proved interesting to
your pups would be most appreciated.  Some drool would be great too.  She’s
such a love bug, it’s so hard to watch her decline.

Slurps to all in need,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)

kmwlaw at cox.net