[Dailydrool] Chopping the toe bones

Nancy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 23 19:32:33 PDT 2016

I used to get Speedy's toe bones professional trimmed, but now a days I have finally found the courage to do it myself. I was too scared before because one time I made him bleed and forever felt guilty. Now I realize that maybe some of that guilt is because Speedy is super dramatic. Last night for example he saw me with the toe bone chopper and ever so discreetly laid his head on his feet to cover his paws but I uncovered them anyhow. He then started trembling like he was cold. So I cuddle with him, whispered sweet things in his ear and started trimming away, the whole time no shaking was noted. So really he just does the shaking so that I leave his toe bones alone.

Nancy momslabe to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
and Rambo the Shar Pei