[Dailydrool] Weird Spleen Stuff

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 24 18:18:12 PDT 2016

Our Bobo had a folded spleen 3 years ago, just like GracieLou. Our vet did exploratory surgery on him, not sure whether he had a mass on his spleen or not. We were so nervous and frightened! But she found the folded spleen. She unfolded it; I guess leaving it folded can lead to problems in the future. She also tacked his stomach to prevent possible bloating. He went on to live to the ripe old age of almost 16. We're so happy we had that extra time with him. A folded spleen is something to consider if things look iffy spleen-wise.

Hope the news for Bailey will be positive. She has a lovely name (same as my granddaughter :) )

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler (ATB), Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net