[Dailydrool] Anals & Apoquel

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 26 15:12:26 PDT 2016

when I first got my Hannah as a 10 week old pup, she would express her
anals ( freely )  whenever she got excited, or running and playing, as she  has
gotten older, she is now 17 months old, she has out grown the problem to
the  point that I have to take her in once a month and have them expressed,she
can  not seem to express them on her own any more even though her stools
are normal  and quite largeg,  I have to have them expressed, of course, she
is my WILD  child and screams whenever they express them, she does the same
thing when they  trim her nails, it takes 4 people to hold her down to do a
trim, and she will  NOT eat pumpkin, she is the first dog I have ever had
that didn't like pumpkin,  Annie loves it, but Hannah wont touch it ! she is a
brat !

as for the Apoquel, I have been using it for the last three months and it
seems to help along with the Benadryl,
Hannah has been scratching at her right ear for months, there is NO
infection and they have done swabs and nothing, but yet she digs at her ear, on
the inside flap it is red, the vet said  something about canine psoriasis  ?
so I  have to put cream on her ear flap every night

Marlene   Annie & Hannah

marsdoxy2 at aol.com