[Dailydrool] Kitties, cats and kitches

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 28 10:52:53 PDT 2016

Cowboy here, and I just have to tell you about my recent encounter with
"our c&t". So the back story, this tiny little kitty shows up a few months
ago, all skinny and loud. "Meow, meow, meow..." Well of course the
momperson starts feeding it and makes it a bed in the barn, gives it a
name, etc. etc. Rupert is terrified of c&ts, and that just never made sense
to me. CThey are soft and small, they eat delicious food and then poop even
more delicious turds, and plus they always run from us so I just never
understood why Ru was such a wuss.

Well over the months this c&t has gotten more and more cozy, coming up to
the back door begging for pets and food; and even walking inside a time or
two. I've always been curious and of course loud when I see the c&t but I
would never hurt her....or so I thought.

Then last night she was being very nice and I was pretending to be calm and
she let me get real close to get a good sniff in. Oh my, let me tell you,
she smells delicious! Like a combination of salmon and turkey and turd,
sorry I digress... but anyway after that little teaser, I went in for
another good sniff, right up her tailpipe and you'd have to see it to
believe it but that d&mn c&t turned toward me, let out a giant hiss, and
smacked me right on my cute little snooter. Shocked and appalled, I
stumbled backward before bellowing a great big "AHROOOOOOO!!!" She just
looked and me and pranced across the yard as if she owns the place. Hmmmf!
I will not stand to be treated this way. I was the 1st hound in this house
and I'll be damned if some fishy little bit- uh, what? this is a family
list and she's not a dog so I can't say that? ok, ok, well I'll be damned
if some fishy little kitch is gonna treat me like that!

So this weekend I may or may not be pulling out the crock pot and there may
or may not be some tricks and treats involved for little miss fancy pants
kitty.

Happy Friday friends, drool on!
Cowboy with Rupert and Kacy
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com