[Dailydrool] C&Ts

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 28 12:00:20 PDT 2016

I told him. I really did. For over 8 years I've been telling Cowboy to
beware of c&ts. He's lived a sheltered life, "privileged" as the people
say. But I know the truth. I lived on the streets. I didn't get tucked into
bed and given a warm bowl of milk. Ohhh no, I had to walk uphill, both
ways, in the snow to a damn dumpster in search of food. And let me tell
you, this was no 4 foot counter; this thing was huge! My short little legs
couldn't hoist me in so I had to beg, yep you heard it here first. I had to
beg c&ts and raccoons and opossums to literally toss me a bone. And they
were mean. They didn't share. And not only did they not share. They had no
problem smacking a poor fellow like me, across the face. So I told Cowboy.
I did. I said, "beware of c&ts." I said, "don't mess with c&ts." I said,
"avoid all c&ts, at all times."

But did he listen? Did he?!! No. He did not. And last night, he saw that
everything I've been telling him about those darn c&ts is true. They are
not nice. They are not our friends. And we should always run to the bedroom
and curl up in a corner if they are near. Don't let their soft fur fool
you, those things are nothing but trouble!!

Drool on and beware of c&ts,
Rupert with Cowboy and Kacy
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com