[Dailydrool] Speedy

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 31 14:26:40 PDT 2016

So I have decided to bite the bullet and just go to a vet my friend used to take hers to. This particular vet is no where near me but it's really the only one I trust since my old vet left. I just worry that if I ever had an emergency he would be too far away for me to get to him. But I think it is better than not going at all. I really do think his hearing is failing and this weekend he crashed into the sliding door when he was going out even though it was open. So I think getting him to a vet sooner than later is better.

Yesterday my daughter was at her grandparents and I don't know if that had an effect on Speedy because he was super cuddly and more like his damning-I-want-to-be-cuddled self in months. Since he is older I worry my time with him is counted but when I see him trying to sniff out the gopher in our back yard I think maybe I'll be lucky and have him a few more years. Either way I need a vet to put me at ease (or not).

Sent from my iPhone