[Dailydrool] Beware, ye who would be smug

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 31 21:01:40 PDT 2016

Sigh.  Ipo got out again today and was chasing chickens. I didn't even know until she appeared, panting, self-satisfied, outside our gate.  a neighbor arrived soon after with complaints.  It is legal in this state for people to shoot loose dogs that harass livestock.  I checked the fence perimeter again and think I found another weak spot and repaired it.  I really have to solve this problem soon. I am sure I can solve it.  I'm just really anxious and frustrated.

Val