[Dailydrool] Hiding pills

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 18 03:36:14 PDT 2016

I have had the best luck hiding pills in an appropriately sized cut of sardine. I place it between the two sides like a sandwich, form it around a little and place it in the back of her throat, all of which she enthusiastically supports. You could find sardines packed in water or rinse off the oil.
Pill pockets did not work for her, they are too big and she can separate the pill and spit it out.
Kate Lawson, Hank & Daisy (who takes sardines with Cerenia for motion sickness)

Kate