[Dailydrool] Sardines

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 18 06:41:09 PDT 2016

Yes, I saw that and immediately said, “No.” to myself.  I did like the idea of popping the pill into the throat and forcing water with a syringe.  I may ask the vet about that next time we’re there – and get a large syringe from him.  I have some of Daniel’s syringes that were for his insulin but I use them to clean the parts of the printer, and they hold too little liquid to be of use with pill administering.

When Jeremy was 7 months old he was injured and was on Dilantin for a while.  A needleless syringe was a great way to get it into him.

I use Braunsweiger to get pills into Daffy.  I couldn’t use it when she was having the gastro problems but generally it goes down so fast that she doesn’t notice that there is anything in it.  Of course, the pill is in one piece and I have a second in front of her nose that she’s so eager to get that it’s like magic…all gone.

Have a pleasant day.  My local forecast is for temps in the low 50’s beginning in a few days.  I do love my sweatshirts!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10