[Dailydrool] sardines

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 18 16:23:28 PDT 2016

My dad was a very wise father.  He ate sardines, but he could not get me to
do it.  He was a wonderful and healing veterinarian.  The best I could do
was spell the profession, but in all my efforts to help him in his
practice, I usually passed out when the blood was bad.  I even passed out
on a horse back ride, my sister poked my horse who took off, and as far as
I know I was already unconscious, but I screamed bloody worry.  This was in
NYC in the early 1960's.  I finally fell off, my sister got the horses to
the stable and Dad had to carry the fat kid home.  I guess Mom was the more
wise one to stay out of it, just be Mom.  I miss them both so much, my
sister still pranks me, not appreciated, but lots of love and life to be
lived.  I cannot wait to go Disney again....  I have a life long pass since
the late 1990s.

Jackie, missing so many paws