[Dailydrool] The rest of my email

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 1 12:33:42 PDT 2016

It's still snoopy.  I did not hit send.  I did not.  But off it went anyway.  Maybe Gracie hit send she is the dickens

Merta Lou we have had problems before with the clueless momPerson influencing perfectly respectable momPersons and dadPeople with the shocking result of having said individuals stuff their stuff into bags and head off with and the next thing we know they are swimming with sharks and playing in the street and generally running amuck

After her latest escapade where she jumped off of a perfectly good boat next to Alcatraz and washed up on the shore in San Francisco only to play in the street there on her bicycle and then simply running down the middle of the street like the clueless old woman that she is I have changed her PayPal password and hidden her wallet with her drivers license and all her credit cards.  This seems to be working as it limits her activities and keeps her close to home. I highly recommend it

Good luck from Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw