[Dailydrool] BHCA Health Survey Results

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 1 15:56:30 PDT 2016

Dear Basset Hound Lovers of the World,

I am delighted to post on behalf of the BHCA Basset Health Survey Committee
that the 2016 Survey of Basset Hound Health was wildly successful. Over 1000
people from 17 countries reported health data for over 7400 dogs! WOW! Many,
many thanks to all of you who participated. Because of the amount of data we
collected, we are going to be releasing several reports.

The first one is done and posted on the Basset Hound Club of America website
at
<http://basset-bhca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=528&Ite
mid=390> http://basset-bhca.org/index.php.. It summarizes health conditions
among 5871 purebred Basset Hounds.

If you are interested in getting email notifications from us when more
reports are released or when future Basset Hound health research studies
(ours or others') are recruiting participants, we invite you to sign up at
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BassetHealthSurveyInterest>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BassetHealthSurveyInterest. We won't share
your contact information or use it for any other purpose.

Meanwhile, we hope you find the first report interesting and useful. Please
feel free to contact me or the committee ( bassethealthsurvey at gmail.com)
with any feedback, comments, questions you have.

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets