[Dailydrool] $5 Friday results

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 1 21:33:38 PDT 2016

Does whoever monitors the Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday ever hear from the
recipients? I don't need to know how much each got, and I've sent to
all, but it would be nice to know if the various ones were at least
pleased with the amount or checks or online donations received. (I try
to remember to add a note saying I do not need an acknowlegement -- no
sense wasting 50+ cents on stamp and envelope for a $5 donation!)

WHEN I win the lottery, it will be a different story.

Riche aka BUGLER
buglr at blomand.net