[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds Calendar

Marilyn Deucher via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 2 09:50:05 PDT 2016

Hi - It's me, Chunky --  The senior hounds need our help and me and many of my friends are working our tails off to raise money.  I'm not so good at stealing basset crap from the she-slave, but I did talk her into sending a pound of fudge to anyone who donates $50 on my behalf to Senior Hounds Abound.  You can go to my page and vote for me at The Shoppes of Bounder Boulevard or you can email my mom-slave at mjdeucher at yahoo.com or mjdgwd at juno.com about the fudge.
I do have a collectible Dopeycrat mug  -- remember those ? -- that I'm auctioning off on Facebook for anyone who is interested. (It's at a bargain bid right now.)
Love, Chunky