[Dailydrool] color and intelligence.

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 13 21:18:28 PDT 2016

We have had four bassets--three red and whites and one tricolor with black the dominant color.  If intelligence is measured by the ability to problem-solve and plan several steps ahead and to learn quickly from experience and then remember the lesson---then,  ranked by cleverness, I would say Mariah (the tricolor) is by far the most clever of my four.  ButHarley was also very smart. MIla seems about average, not a rocket scientist.  and, well, Commander Bo was kind of slow though he excelled in a big way at bending others to his will.

Val