[Dailydrool] Chunky

Marilyn Deucher via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 14 09:34:33 PDT 2016

Chunky is hoping that more of his friends will vote for him in the Senior Hounds Calendar contest.   He has fallen way behind and time is running out.  The auction for the Dopeycrat mug ends Sunday at midnight EDT and the high bid stands at $25.  Y0u can find it on our facebook page.  We are still offering a pound of fudge for a donation of $50 or more  -- it can be shipped whenever or wherever you wish.
Momslave to Chunky who thinks his friends have forgotten him.