[Dailydrool] Dear chunkys mom

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 14 14:11:11 PDT 2016

Greetings from LuLu

I am not known for my subtlety so I am going to spell it out for you.

No one knows where to go to help chunky!!  Where are the links??  I sent Snoopy to buy a pound of fudge but he says you didn't put your email.  I sent him to bid on the mug but he claims there was no Facebook link.  I had Gracie steal something excellent for you to pawction but we have no way to reach you.

Are you by chance related to the clueless momPerson.  A clueless cousin perhaps?

Please let us know how to reach you so we can help chunky!

Sincerely
LuLu

Sent from my iPaw