[Dailydrool] Disparity

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 16 04:57:32 PDT 2016

​From the Desk of
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset,

This has recently come to my attention. Mr. Conley has had some eye
problems and so in the morning he has to have drops and goo put into each
eye and he hates this even snizzling sometimes.
I of course try to help. I try to guide the MotherPerson's hand and make
sure it is steady by bumping it with my nose, and I have tried to help
Mr.Conley by licking his eyes as she puts stuff in them and I wiggle all
over while I am doing this and can you believe the MotherPerson now forces
me to sit in a CRATE when she does Mr.Conley's eyes? I mean, the Gall...
but that, dear friends, is not the worst part of it. ONO:

After he gets his eyes medicated, Mr. Conley gets CHEESE!! Yes he does. a
handful of shredded cheese. And I get?
Nothing
Nada
Zip
Zilch.
(Sounds like a law firm.)
This is intolerable. What has happened to equality? Have we gone backwards?
Is this slight because I am a ---bitch? A female? Or the youngest? Or not
the favorite?
And why is this so? I protest oh yes I do indeed I present this written
protest to you all stating that Ms Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset, is
being discriminated against.
I shall sue. Yes.

Love and Cuddles to those who need them
 Ms Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset