[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California's Bid and Bites for Bassets

Elizabeth Ling via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 15 20:06:18 PDT 2016

Going once, going twice, SOLD! Basset Hound Rescue of Southern
California welcomes you to Bids and Bites for Bassets!

Enjoy great appetizers, desserts, beer, wine, and sangria. Attendees
will get the opportunity to participate in an exciting auction which
will include prizes ranging from wine tastings, behind the scenes zoo
tour, custom paintings of your dog, and more! All food and drink is
included with the purchase of a ticket. Parking is free!

You can purchase tickets and make donations by clicking on the following
link: www.bassethoundrescue.org/bids-bites-tickets/. Early bird tickets
are $50 and supporter tickets are $100. Tickets are $60 at the door.
Attendees will also be able to donate towards specific needs of our
special hounds. All of the proceeds from this event go to saving the
Basset Hounds we rescue.

Please leave your hound at home for this event. Humans must be 21 years
and older to participate.

All of the proceeds from this event go to saving the Basset Hounds we
rescue.

Don’t miss out on the fun! Come out to Bids and Bites for Bassets! We’d
love to see you there!

If you have any questions, please email publicity at bassethoundrescue.org.

--
Elizabeth Ling