[Dailydrool] The Reggie Repawt

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 16 15:59:21 PDT 2016

Good evening all,

I have just returned from an excursion to the vetspital. I had to have very clean and uninflected sutures removed from my private area. I do have to admit I was a very good boy and did not lick or chew at them. When I went for my procedure lay week, the BOSS told the vet person that I was favoring my left front leg. He couldn't find anything wrong on physical examination but suggested X-rays if I was still limping. I am.

I had several very fine portraits of both front legs done. My right leg is a sight to be behold. So is my left leg for a different reason. I have an Un-unified Anconeal Process, in other words, elbow dysplasia. The cure for this is surgery.  My beautiful leg will be shaven and hacked into and and and,......... I'm sorry. I momentarily forgot myself.

Sooooo, I am in need of information and thoughts on this. According to scholarly research, if I do not have the surgery arthritis will develop and I will be in lots of pain and may lose function in the leg.

Drool to everyone that need it and heart healing prayers to those that have lost a baby.

Reggie from Fort Lauderdale and his BOSS Daria

Sent from my iPad