[Dailydrool] The Reggie Repawt

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 19 17:56:14 PDT 2016

Hi, it's me, Reggie, with the latest installment of my saga. Thank you so much Miss Jane and Miss Jackie for the advise. I am carefully considering all information and input for my issue. I decided I needed a new vet person. I wasn't happy that the first thing my former vet person said was when do you want your surgery? I was highly offended that he thought I would just jump under the knife. I called my new friend, Jennifer, from SBR and asked about her vet and where does she go. I am going to visit the new vet person tomorrow and see what he has to say. The BOSS already said that we want to be conservative and do surgery as the last option. My former he slave at the plantation where I was born concurs. I'm still able to get into all sorts of trouble here and love going outside to view my domain. I love my walkies and car rides and meeting all  my neighbors.
I will keep you posted in my elbow saga so keep your eyes peeled for the next Reggie Repawt!

Reggie and his BOSS lady, Daria

Sent from my iPad