[Dailydrool] From The Desk Of

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 21 06:45:46 PDT 2016

​MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset:

Well now things are serious here. This morning She did not let Mr. Conley
have breakfast and what is more she deliberately went about gathering up
all the bowls of water so that we were parched, dehydrated probably, close
to death from thirst, all of us. Mr.Biscuit got up and DID NOT HAND OUT
TREATS.
An ominous sign to be sure.
So we were all seriously thirsty and wracked with starvation, barely able
to hobble about the yard after birds.
And THEN
Are you ready?
She put Mr. Conley in the car and came back WITHOUT him. They are acting as
if nothing is wrong, nothing different.
See first they torture you and then they Disappear you. I am asking here
for rescue please help us! We-----------what Doc? I am writing. Can't you
see that? I----what? How do you know he'll be back?
It has happened before?
Teeth? Clean teeth? Home this afternoon?
oh.
Well I am slightly mollified. Perhaps a treat. YooHooo! Maid!

Love & Cuddles to those in need

bgszap2 at gmail.com