[Dailydrool] Walks

Linda Wittig via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 21 14:27:31 PDT 2016

I've been thinking about the walk Buddy and I take every morning and wanted to give it a name. It's not always "a walk".  It's a "smell every blade of grass that has been trod upon by a dog since yesterday" kind of walk. After finding the "just right place to poop", then we may walk a few steps before pausing again. I've come up with "a hound dog stroll".  But Roscoe (ATB) was much different. I could never walk them together because Roscoe walked at a good pace, while Buddy stopped dead in his tracks to investigate a new smell.

I hope Roscoe is making new friends with all the DD hounds ATB. It's the only thing that brings me comfort.

Linda & Buddy (everyone knows his name!)

Sent from my iPhone