[Dailydrool] Pick a scape goat

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 22 14:38:46 PDT 2016

 Hi Auntie Ann it's Gracie,
I think you should just pick a girl to blame at my house it is always me if nobody saw who did it then it is assumed to be me unless of course someone see LuLu actually squat down and pee which she will do if she is "pissed" but if you didn't see her it didn't happen it was poor little Gracie who then gets the stink eye the whole time mommy is shampoo'ing the rug.  Happens once or twice a month at our house because it is cold, dark, scary, there is a monster or someone is "pissed."
Love,Gracie
PS LuLu is drooling and mommy is praying that all the peeing gets sorted out at your house.