[Dailydrool] thank you very much from Gracie

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 27 15:16:58 PDT 2016

Hi it’s Gracie, I love you.  I reallydo I love each and every one of you and especially all the Aunties that spenttheir cookie money and voted for me so I could have a month in the calendar andI am a lucky girl and I know it and I helped and together we did it and we allraised almost $20K to pay vet bills for seniors and I love you. But not Snoopy, Snoopy is a stinker and he voted for Chunkyinstead of me.  TWICE.  And the second time he did it I was in 5thand Chunky was in 6th and he voted Chunky ahead of me and pushed meinto 6th place over some lemon fudge as I understand it and I am NOThappy with my brother Snoopy no I am not and I refused to play with himyesterday I played with LuLu instead and you know you could wind up with a goodkonking playing with LuLu but I wasn’t playing with him not after that I evenpeed in the hallway because he hates that and then LuLu did it too right infront of mommy that will teach that stinker Snoopy.  Mommy had a lot to say about how we treatedSnoopy but I don’t know what some of those words mean and I tried to ask on thedrool but my post got rejected so I might never know. Thank you very much for helping me help senior houndsabound.  I am a very lucky girl to get amonth.  Mommy cried a little when sheread the notes from the noble kind strong aunties who were so happy about the amount of $$their houndies raised for the seniors even though their houndie didn’t get in.  One year Snoopy didn’t get in and mommyremembers how hard that was there are only twelve months and so many gorgeousdeserving hounds whose mommy’s worked very hard ….. it is just sad.  They have some much class those aunties andthose houndies, they are very noble and  I love them very much. Love,Gracie