[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 28 02:43:33 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone! Awwchoo! Bugsey here with an update from the Martin
Trio.Awwchoo! It is fall and that means ragweed season. So I am kind of
dragging. All these allergies make me tired. Awwchoo! And they are making
me sneeze. Apoquel may stop the itchies, but it doesn't stop the sneezing.
Did you know mom and dad got some free plants in the spring. Awwchoo! They
 thought these two were supposed to be purple coneflowers.But it was soon
obvious that they weren't. They got really tall and didn't flower when the
 other coneflowers bloomed. Plus the leaves were different. Awwchoo! They
finally bloomed on Sunday and the mom and dad found out it was really giant
ragweed! Can you imagine! It is already gone. The dad knew he had to get
rid of it before the mom flipped her lid. Awwchoo! Well,I am tired from all
the sneezing. So peace out! I have plenty of drool and snot to all that
need it.

Bugsey,with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com