[Dailydrool] Thanks Maddy, & Scott & the fur kids, Emmett, Webster, and Bella

C Bradley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 29 08:56:31 PDT 2016

We got back from a trip to Reno and there, on the porch, was our Howloween
gift. It was beautiful kitchen towels and bandanas for each of the kids.
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. But I don't have your email address,
or snail mail, for that matter, to thank you.

Thanks again - everything will be well-loved! The dogs just got back from
the post-fun-farm groomer, so they'll be clean enough to wear their new
finery.

Seth & Christie Bradley
Daphne, Izzy, Maggie Roux, and Casey
cbradley at bradleyaudio.com