[Dailydrool] Mariah is rubbing off on Ipo

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 29 13:49:23 PDT 2016

Now we have two rascals. Ipo is following in Mariah's paw prints. Yesterday, someone came to the house and opened the gate wide. Both Mariah and Ipo danced out, throwing twinkling glances over their shoulders. MAriah darted left up the street; Ipo darted right.  I called them both. Ipo came. Mariah laughed, so I set off, barefoot, up the street and captured her as she nonchalantly inspected a neighbor's yard up close. I forgot to take a leash, so I carried my fifty pound wagging, mischief maker home over the gravelly road, cursing under my breath (what was left of it).  I arrived back to find Ipo happily chewing up a plastic outlet cover my husband had left on the coffee table. I think Ipo feels at home now...  Good girl, Mila, was sitting by the door looking embarrassed.

Val of Hawaii with imps, basset Mariah and notabasset Ipo, and good girl, Mila vlbzwick at yahoo.com