[Dailydrool] April $5 Friday news

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 10 10:39:38 PDT 2017

I just thought that everyone would like to know that we had
a record breaking month for Daphneyland. Thanks to an
anonymous donor who offered to match up to $1000 in
donations, Debbie’s Dawgs just sent a paypal to Daphneyland
for $6,183. 07   And there is more coming in the form of
checks that should start arriving today.  I’ll post a final total
in a couple of weeks after they’re all in.

It has been an amazing weekend of fundraising - thank you
to everyone who donated. We love that you are a part of
our success!

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie