[Dailydrool] So few notes

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 10 13:51:31 PDT 2017

Hi All,

First our love, drool and prayers to all who have suffered a loss or are having problems.

Lily is acclimating well to her new home with me.  She looks so much like Janie that I know Janie must have sent her to me.  Thank God for High Country Basset Rescue.

It's sad that there are so few people who write here anymore.  We've been on the DD for around 10 years and remember when there were 2 or 3 e-mails everyday.  I miss that, sure there were many sad messages, but just to hear from so many Basset lovers was worth the sadness.

I realize that many must  have gone to Facebook, but there are so many messages there, I find myself overwhelmed.

I met so many virtual friends, many gone to the Bridge, people and Basset Bridges, as I'm sure all of you have.  But, Please don't forget the original Daily Drool!

Just my thoughts for the moment.

Woofs,

Bill & Lily

and, of course, Janie Anne and Siobhan (both in Heaven)