[Dailydrool] Phebe got lost here

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 10 18:49:20 PDT 2017

Riche wrote:
Someone sent 2 photos of "Phebe" and either information about (for First
Basset story) didn't arrive or I lost it (surely not!). Would whoever
sent phebe1 (2).PNG and phebe2.PNG please contact me?

Additional note: I can't handle png's here (must send to someone else to
convert for me) so everyone sending First Basset stories, please send
photo as a jpg if at all possible.

If YOU haven't sent your FB story yet, there's plenty of time to do so
Everyone is enjoying them; me most of all. It's nice if you have a
photo, but it is not a requirement by any means.

buglr at blomand.net