[Dailydrool] Bad MomPerson

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 11 19:49:06 PDT 2017

This is MertaLou, professional Lady Basset, Investigator of rotten deeds,
and Money magnet
reading your emails on the DROOOL about how no one writes to the DROOOOL
anymore. Well I would not know being a youngster, just a babe really...and
I think one of the reasons that no one writes is that all the Bassets are
adults and too serious to be silly and fun and interesting except, of
course, a few of us: Mariah the Murauda, Ipo, Dexter the Therapy dog. And
me of course but I am too humble to write about how much fun it is to
attack the trash and read the newspaper...
I suggest the DROOLERS get sme puppies. Not here, of course! I don't need
little monst---dears here. I have my paws full with Mr. Big n Hairy.
Well get  going! Either write about what your adults are doing-- humans are
soo funny -- or write about the kiddies. Come on you guys! Keepit going.
Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou