[Dailydrool] Watching for Bears

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 02:19:12 PDT 2017

Well this is Merta Lou and good morning to the Drool it is time to get up
apparently.
Around here we get up about Get Up Time in the morning whenever Ms.MertaLou
designates that she requires to attend to urgent bodily functions and
oooohhh it is so wonderful to be out in the early day with all the smells
still in the air and on the ground see here is where that nasty big orange
tomcat went through the yard and here is where he stopped, listening, one
foot raised, totally still and then no, it's ok and on he went: here is
where the bunnies went under the fence and across the yard our yard is best
because there are no chemicals at all in it ever and the bunnies love the
fresh grass
and I can smell the place where Something I Do Not Know went, from the
woodpile under the fence. Doc says it is nothing not to worry but what if
it is a bear? He says there are no bears here but what if he is wrong and
there could be one just there where the light ends...and it is dark.. I
...think it is time to go in. In we go and onto the soft big bed.. happy
day we have narrowly escaped being eaten by bears and so early in the
morning! Hugs to you all you be careful and watch for bears today.
Love and Cuddles,
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com