[Dailydrool] da bears

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 13:55:06 PDT 2017

 dexter here
deerest murder lew,you do not have to worry about them bears being in yer yard.  no why?  they are in MY yard!  sally and I was out there this morning taking our time just wandering around on the big long leash and all of a sudden we smelled this wonderificus odor.  the mother did too.  she done grabbed the leash and began hauling us inside!  something was also going "chuff, chuff"
being the MAN of the house I wanted to stay and protect everyone or play, which ever came first.  momma told me to get my "ever loving stupid basset butt inside NOW!"  can you believe that?!  well we watched from the cat watching window sure enough this big ugly black cat came wandering from by the trees and then disappeared.  momma said it was a BEAR! id we were lucky!
so murder lew..iffen you see a bear you just call me (#1 on the speed dial) and i'll come and take care of it for you!  now I know everything there is to know bout them!  i'll kick their ever loving black bear heineys...nobody puts murder lew in the corner.  nobody.  especially no bears.
hugs..you bestest.
dexter, the therapy dog..i fix what ails you.