[Dailydrool] Not so fast, Merta Lou.....

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 13:56:00 PDT 2017

Dear Merta Lou-

I am old, but I have been a Drooler since before I was born. How dares ya say I am not fun anymore? I just have a busy calendar! Last weekend I went to the Boardwaddle, you know the basset part of the Ocean City Doo Dah Pawrade that my slaves cooked up a really long time ago, slaved on for years and still go to even though they are no longer volunteers for the organization? I sniffed, I brought my very own dawGter, Fanne Mae, my grand puppies, the termites and my great niece BonBon. I trolled for treats, Met Queen Nora Anne, woofed at Morpheus Funk and got lots of pets and treats.

Then i tooks a nap. Wait, maybe Merta Lou is right. Maybe I am old.

Pawtunia