[Dailydrool] Drool going out

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 18:55:30 PDT 2017

It is good to here from people, but sad that people need drool.   Millie is
sad that Tillie's mom hurt herself and is not able to walk.  She  said that
she will be sending drool to her so that the hounds will have her back  to
walk them and feed them.  I will pray for her, too.  I also hope  that Dave
is doing ok.

Drool and prayers are also going out to Jackie and her hounds who are
having health problems.  It is hard as they get older and start to  decline.
Hopefully they will stabilize and have some quality time  yet.  You all will
be in Millie's drool and my prayers.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)