[Dailydrool] Millie heer.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 19:02:17 PDT 2017

It be so gud to heer fwom da west coast hounds.  I be so sad dat  Snoopy,
Gwacie an Wuwu be suffrin so.  Dat be terble what yu gots to  put up wiff.
It extwa bad dat Gwacie had to suffer so wiff da  fection.  I be gwad dat she
be getting better.  Maybe somfin wiww  happen an dat exsirsize woom wiww
bwake an she wiww want to work at hom an be  wiff da hounds.  Time wife can be
hard fer us hounds.  Keep dem wipper  fwappers up an fings wiww get better.
 member dat I Miwwie be wootin fer yu  dat fings get better soon.

Millie