[Dailydrool] forgot who asked but...

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 20:06:19 PDT 2017

I wake up every morning on pins and needles.  It has been such a long
journey.  Nigel was almost gone two years ago, but I turned him around.
Colette, may God Bless her is a royal loving, but in need hound.  Little
Nikki will get a blood test in a few days to check her liver.

And yet, I know I am so tired, hardly sleep, always worried and caring,
still, I have to remind myself everyday that my vet said, best not to bring
another in during Nigel and Colette's difficult end stage of their lives.

I agree, and I am going to comply.

I am so very sorry for the hounds needing homes.

Maybe someday, I can help again.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Nigel, Colette and Little Nikki