[Dailydrool] You can keep your Momperson

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 13 00:18:08 PDT 2017

Hi Gracie
This is Rolph in the UK. You are quite right to hate your clueless Momperson's new job. It has made her mean to basset babies all over the world.
I am very sorry she ignored your UTI. I believe she never would have done that before Sony.
Likewise, when she first came to visit, she always brought treats and loved on me and Clara. But she's changed.
Last time she came, she not only failed to bring so much as a gravy bone, she .... she .... I don't know how to say this... she attacked us!
She held us down while we had our beautiful toes removed!
There was blood and everything!
See? She would never have hurt beautiful, lovely, well-behaved basset babies before......

Sally here. Let's be clear about this. I asked Dale not to bring treats, as I had just spent £600 on Rolph's tummy troubles and the vet had been very firm about not adding anything to his diet. Dale also kindly helped me to trim their toe bones. There was blood. I did quick Rolph, who has black nails. I packed it with flour and he promptly ate the rest of it in protest.
I say Auntie Dale is as good and kind as she ever was. And I like her new job, because we get to meet up, which is always fun.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

Sent from my iPhone