[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 13 13:16:47 PDT 2017

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Drool to all in need, condolences to those of you who have lost a hound, our prayers are with you all.
Yes yes, I know, I know, I have not posted in a while.  As previously mentioned by my adorable baby sister our clueless momPerson has taken a (not so) new job at Sony PlayStation, where work is play apparently, and she's been playing so much she hasn't been allowing enough time for us bassets.  As you know we need ALL of her time.  We don't care that dadPerson is retired and home all day, we don't care that the girls are both living at home and going to school ..... WE WANT OUR MOMMY.  Gracie has tried chewing up her notebook, getting into her work bag, I've tried howling during phone conversations when she works from home .... btw we can't understand why she works from home so infrequently with this job ..... it's a mystery.  Anyway it's terrible, this job, she retired from Intel .... there is a pension and retiree medical and everything WHY, oh WHY would she leave us for this PlayStation??  I blame Rolph.  I mean, she keeps leaving and then coming home a week later stinking of Rolph and his sister Clara, I'm sure they have something to do with this.  What do the two of you have to say for yourselves, eh?
We had our seder on Monday, it's passover as you know .... THEY can't have bread, cookies, crackers, etc.  Well all of our food is grain free to begin with so we aren't sure why they eat it the rest of the year but they do.  As far as we can tell passover involves cooking all day, laying out enough food for 3x as many people as are present, and then consuming all the wine in the house while telling a story which becomes increasingly silly as the night progresses.  It's nothing if not fun to watch.
I should mention that this month marks a year since I went down hard in the back.  I was dragging my whole hind end, got the drag sores .... lots of folks thought I'd never walk again buy my vet and my mom used cold laser on me from day one of the injury ..... I had a total of 12 treatments, and made a recovery.  I walk, run, play, climb up on stuff and get around well enough to be a general nuisance. One back leg is stronger than the other one but I don't care, long as I can lift my leg to pee (both sides) I'm satisfied.  I can, I do, and so I am.
More later from Snoopywith LuLu (who gets laser every other week because of her arthritis)and Gracie (who is the dickens and got her ears pulled, TWICE, during the seder because she is such a brat)