[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 24 15:43:59 PDT 2017

Hi all Snoopy here,
Harumph!  We are all grumpy at our house, we have been grumping at each other and it's making the clueless momPerson grumpy!  I snark LuLu who soundly snarks me back and then we both snark Gracie who cries and runs outside ...... last night she went out there and ate the clueless momPerson's log.  Now for those of you who do not know the clueless momPerson has logs and stumps here and there and she carves holes in them and plants other plants in them ... succulents .... all kinds of things .... why she has a huge one out front with a 4 foot tall jade plant in it but "log" is the original and about 8 years old and yesterday evening Gracie went out there and ate ALL of the succulents which were growing out of the various nooks and cranies of log ...... for spite we think, perhaps boredom  or maybe just a snack but Gracie has lived here 5 years and some of those succulents have been growing in log longer than that ...... and she wiped them all out last night.
Oh the things the clueless momPerson said.  I can't repeat them here, due to this being a family list ...... she was SO upset ...... finally Natalie asked her ..... "mom ..... I know you are upset about your log but I was wondering about those succulents ..... are any of them poisonous?"  To which the clueless momPerson replied "I don't KNOW I don't even know all their names."  Well the good news is that this was yesterday and now it's today and Gracie is none the worse for wear so we can safely assume that either they weren't poisonous or else Gracie weighing over 60 lbs saved her but either way she lives to chew up something else ...... mommy's little "chew it right up."  The momPerson even hugged her this morning (which she refused to do last night even after Gracie sobbed and said she was sorry) so I guess everything is ok once again at the clueless household.
Hold it right there Gracie!!!  SNARK!!
More later from Snoopy who is busy snarking his sisters.