[Dailydrool] Posting to the list

Kenneth Miller via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 13 19:19:55 PDT 2017

Hi All

Healing drool to all in need!

I too, miss the daily drool that used to be, with loads of posts, sometimes two or three digests a day.

I'm not much help, I am presently basset-less after my Bosley left for the bridge in November 2015. I have to get to a point where I can have a better work life to have another hound or two.

I still love to read the exploits of other bassets and slaves. I wish I had stories to share but nothing at this point.

While I do the Facebook group, having the emails is far superior to find information. I honestly think the folks on here have a wonderful collection of knowledge and are so willing to share it freely.

It is a great community! I only wish I had been a part of it while my first basset Edsel was alive, I joined about a year after he passed on to the bridge.

Ken Miller
with Edsel (ATB) and Bosley (ATB)