[Dailydrool] Sore Ears

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 14 04:33:47 PDT 2017

Conley has chronically nasty yeast in his ears and I (and the Vets) cannot
seem to get a handle on it. Lately they have been flushing and then packing
his ears with something that seems to help but it never helps beyond 2
weeks and by then the ears are so sore that I daren't touch them, and I'm
not kidding.

They are sufficiently sore that I am not able to use the blue stuff on them
but am not sure what to do now to help him out. There is a tremendous
variance in the application of packing according to which Tech does it. I
have had one who actually got the stuff in there to help for more than a
few days. Monday Conley had his ears done: today he is trying to scratch
them by dragging his head on the floor. It must be maddening and
painful.Basically I am just venting. I am very frustrated.
MomPerson to Conley of the Itcjy Ears, MertaLou of the Mouth, and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com